The Ohio chamber recently hired a few new employees. One of them being Justin Giaimo. Justin is now a Director of External Relations. He most recently worked as an account sales manager at Coventry where he helped to increase revenue for the company. His diverse background more than prepares him to successfully work with Ohio Chamber members.
Justin’s favorite place in Ohio is Columbus. He believes it’s an up and coming, exciting city to live in and loves the diversity of the people living here. He and his wife stay busy with their three dogs and six-month-old son. He’s also enjoys cooking and took home the 1st place prize from the Ohio Chamber’s staff chili cookoff.
10 Random Questions for Justin
- Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 3 lovable mutts. A lab mix, Luna, a shepherd mix, Stannis, and a Chihuahua mix, Gatsby.
- Where did you grow up? In Rossford Ohio, which is a small city outside of Toledo that most people have driven through but have no idea it’s there
- Favorite part of your current job? My coworkers, they have been very friendly and welcoming which is very helpful when joining a new workplace
- What do you do when you are not working? Try to spend as much time with my wife and son as possible, especially with him as he continues to do new things almost daily
- Who is your hero? My dad. He taught me everything I know about being a good husband, father, and all around decent hardworking person.
- If we asked your family & close friends to describe you in one word, what do you think they would say? Determined
- Where is your favorite place to dine out? I love eating, so it really depends on my mood. But I’d say the one place I’m always willing to go is Rooster’s
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? Anywhere warm with a beach
- Name (3) of your favorite sports teams. I’m really a Columbus guy, Buckeyes, Bluejackets, and Clipper’s (I also like the Crew, but that’s 4)
- Are you afraid of anything? Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I used to be afraid of heights, but I spent two years painting houses, so I got over that quickly!