One of our newest employees at the Ohio Chamber is Tony Long, Director, Tax & Economic Policy. Tony previously worked for Honda in the Law Division and the Ohio Department of Taxation in the Legal Division. He is married to his wife Shannon and has two daughters, Mackenzie and Sophia, and a son, Andrew. He attended Mount Union College for a B.A. in Philosophy and got his JD from Toledo Law.
10 Random Questions for Tony:
- Do you have any pets? Yes. Two Dogs. A rescue Beagle and a Lab.
- Where did you grow up? North of Cincinnati in a town called Monroe, Ohio.
- What do you do when you are not working? Cook, listen to live music, and play soccer.
- What is your favorite quote? “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” -Oscar Wilde
- If you could have dinner with 2 people – living or dead, who would they be? Joan of Arc and John Coltrane
- What do you think has been the most significant change in society during your lifetime? The development of the internet and the new communication tools developed from the internet.
- Where is your favorite place to dine out? Scali Ristorante in Reynoldsburg
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? Germany
- Do you have a secret family recipe? Yes, Gumbo
- Name 3 of your favorite sports teams. Columbus Blue Jackets, Liverpool Futbol Club, and Cincinnati Reds